Candle Care Tips
- On your first burn, let the candle burn for 3-4 hours to get a full melt pool from edge to edge of the vessel. This will guarantee that your candle will continue to burn smoothly and evenly, giving you the longest overall burn time and best fragrance delivery.
- Before every burn, be sure to trim your wick to about 1/4 of an inch. This helps your candle burn slower and longer. This will also help with the height of the flame with each burn.
- Always burn on a level, non-flammable, heat resistant surface away from pets, children, or drafty areas.
- After burning and once the wick cools down, re-center the wick so that candle continues to burn slowly down the middle and not too close to the sides.
- After burning, place the lid back on the jar to prevent dust from collecting on your candle.
- Store candles in a room temperature spot. Anywhere too hot and your candles will melt.
- Once there is less than 1/4 of wax, it's time to visit Zyrywellness.com for a new scent! Burning too low is a fire hazard.